Current speaking topics:
- Poetry Readings: Behind the Words
- Taking the Fear Out of Deconstructing Our Beliefs
- Writing a New Ending: How to Start Over When Life Hurts
- Writing Your Faith Journey
- How to Move Past Writer’s Block
- How to Successfully Launch a Book
- Being an Advocate and Ally for Your Teen
- Ending Domestic Violence: It Can Happen
- Domestic Violence: Understanding Why Leaving is Hard
- Finding Out What You Really Believe
Must submit ten pages of manuscript for review (at no charge) before job is accepted. $2 per page for proofreading. Minimum: $30 per project.
- Typographical Errors
- Grammatical Mistakes
- Run-On Sentences
- Punctuation & Quotation Marks
- Subject-Verb Disagreements
- Sentence Fragments and Lengths
- Comma Usage and Splices
- Structure and Theme
- Audience Appropriateness
Does not include verifying accuracy of data including historical names/dates or scientific information included.
Need to polish your writing? Want feedback on your first draft?
I offer authors detailed comments on their literary work in the following genres: poetry, fiction, nonfiction, memoir, or biography. I provide a close reading of the manuscript and offer comments on the strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript. I provide suggestions on how to make the manuscript successful in today’s publishing environment. I will note some spelling/grammatical errors found, but the consultation does not guarantee proofreading.
Options: $35 for the first 15 pages of the manuscript; $2 per page for each additional page sent.
Please contact me for details related to ghostwriting projects. Pricing varies per project.